[antlr-interest] Query on ANTLR C Grammar

Amar Lakshmi Gejje AmarLakshmi_Gejje at infosys.com
Tue May 4 21:32:44 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have downloaded the C Grammar for Antlrv3 from the ANTLR website (antlr.org). I was trying to generating the code in target language 'C' and was successful. I have set the 'options' block  with the target language as 'C' as shown below.

options {
    backtrack=true;
    memoize=true;
    k=2;
    language = C;
}

When I tried to compile the generated CLexer.C and CParser.C files using GCC compiler, huge errors are thrown. Please correct me in setting the target language correctly

Thanks & Regards,
Amar Lakshmi