[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 1.4 released

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed May 12 11:25:31 PDT 2010

Wow. This is really weird, because that is my exact setup!

OH! Duh.I am not looking at the console. I'm an idiot. doh! ok, what is the suggested solution? I'm sure I can fix it for Jean.   as Jim suggests, you can simply turn up the delay  for the grammar analysis. I guess it should simply not spit out any errors at all and simply highlight the elements in the grammar text, right?

Ter