[antlr-interest] scala support for ANTLR

Christian Reisinger chr_reisinger at yahoo.de
Thu May 13 03:17:02 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have changed the org\antlr\codegen\templates\Java\ StringTemplate files to produce Scala files and so that i can use Scala Code in ANTLR actions.
It is a hack and produces somewhat ugly Scala code, but it works for me.
I've tested it with my 2500 LOC grammar file and 500K LOC test data, and so far i did not encountered any problems.
I do not use any "advanced" feature like AST generating or the built-in scope support, so i do not know if they are working too.

Christian