[antlr-interest] Question about building code generation target

Naveen naveen.garg at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:57:28 PDT 2010

On Jan 16 2009, 4:51 pm, Jim Idle <j... at temporal-wave.com> wrote:
> When you change your template or codegen target java file, you just type:
> mvn
> And it rebuilds just what has changed in a second or two (depends on your machine speed of course).
On my slow machine, this takes 33 seconds after changing 1 template
file.
However, once its built, I can unjar to /path/to/antlr_unjarred
export CLASSPATH=/path/to/antlr_unjarred:$CLASSPATH
and edit the templates without having to rebuild anything.

by the way, are there plans to integrate the build of the other
runtimes into maven ?