[antlr-interest] Context-Sensitive Follow Sets.. Bug?

Andrey Desyatov andrey.desyatov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 09:28:27 PDT 2010

Sorry, Jim for the confusing question.
I've tried to continue thread from May with subject "Context-Sensitive
Follow Sets.. Bug?"
(http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2010-May/038776.html),
but without success (it was my second post to mailing list and I
couldn't understand how to continue any thread).

Description of my problem I've given in another thread:
http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2010-September/039764.html.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Andrey

2010/10/1 Jim Idle <jimi at temporal-wave.com>:
> I can't work out what either of you guys mean - perhaps I missed some posts,
> I have been pretty busy. If you are getting reference errors to parameters
> then it just means that you are trying to use local parameters in semantic
> predicates and need to store the parameter in a scope and refer to the scope
> instead.
>
> The followset is a stack at runtime and you can combine the sets or use the
> stack top etc. I am not sure what else you mean by context sensitive follow
> sets.
>
> Jim

С уважением,
Десятов Андрей