[antlr-interest] very simple doubt about EXPR grammar

John B. Brodie jbb at acm.org
Thu Oct 14 17:51:50 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 21:18 -0300, Leonardo K. Shikida wrote:
> here are some screenshots of what I am doing with ANTLR Works.
>
> not ok: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7586/noviable.png
>
> ok: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7260/viable.png
>
> so strange it only happens to the MINUS sign.

I avoid using the Interpreter of ANTLRWorks.

It does not seem to properly conform to the meta-semantics of ANTLR
grammars. I believe this inadequacy is a known issue/bug.

as an aside I generally avoid ANTLRWorks altogether as, for me, it just
gets in the way....

Have you tried the Debugger from within ANTLRWorks?

Have you tried just using the command line interface?

Hope this helps...
   -jbb

(ps: have you tried, from the command line, to Tool, compile, and run
the grammar + test-driver combination that I posted?)