[antlr-interest] ANTLR3-Task: setting debugging port number

Stephanie stephanie.balzer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 04:25:11 PDT 2010

Hello,

I use the ANTLR3-Task to integrate ANTLR with Eclipse. To debug my walker
remotely in ANTLRWorks, I use the task's debug option. Unfortunately, the
default port doesn't work for me and I have to change the port. Currently, I
change the port manually in the generated Walker.java file, i.e., in below
constructor I override DebugEventSocketProxy.DEFAULT_DEBUGGER_PORT with my
port number.

public JavaliWalker(TreeNodeStream input) {

            this(input, DebugEventSocketProxy.DEFAULT_DEBUGGER_PORT,
newRecognizerSharedState());

        }

Is there a way to configure the port number?

Regards,

Stephanie