[antlr-interest] Semantik Predicates

Zachary Palmer zep_antlr at bahj.com
Sun Oct 24 13:24:07 PDT 2010

... Wow.  That's... convenient.  Thanks.  :)

May I recommend that we document this feature?  I've only found two
mentions of it online (under the miscellaneous release notes at
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/ANTLR+3.1+Release+Notes and at
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/ANTLR+Cheat+Sheet where it
seems to have been entered incorrectly into the wiki).  I have a copy of
The Definitive ANTLR Reference and I couldn't find any mention of the
syntax in there.

This is going to save me at least a week of refactoring.  I'm really
quite relieved... thanks!

Cheers,

Zach