[antlr-interest] Cuda Target

David Blubaugh davidblubaugh2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 12:02:21 PDT 2010

Sir,

I am in the process of determining if ANTLR can be utilized to develop a Matlab clone language to be compiled directly to the assembly source code for the NVidia GPU coprocessors.  This will be done to determine the possibilities of utilizing ANTLR to develop a MATLAB clone scripting language directly into assembly code for determining if ANTLR can be utilized for concurrency design of languages !

Please stand by !! More information is coming !!!

Respectfully,

David Blubaugh