[antlr-interest] Filter mode and C#

Kevin Carroll kcarroll at signmgmt.com
Tue Sep 7 04:58:48 PDT 2010

I have been using Sam Harwell's CSharp3 target (ANTLR 3.2) for some time, and filter mode works for me.  The version I am using came from the link in the following post from Sam on 6/23/2010 (Titled - Runtime Library of v 3.2 for C#):

The CSharp3 target should support the ANTLR 3.2 features. There are a few known issues, such as the fact that the method generated for the bottomUp and topDown rules doesn't match the name expected by the current CSharp3 runtime (BottomUp and TopDown), so you have to manually override the BottomUp and TopDown methods to call bottomUp and topDown instead.

To use the CSharp3 target, you'll need to generate your grammar using the C# port of the ANTLR tool (Antlr3.exe). The binaries for the tool and the
CSharp3 runtime can be found here:
http://www.280z28.org/downloads/antlr/antlr-dotnet-binaries-3.2.0.6805.7z

Thanks,
Sam