[antlr-interest] Trying antlr for python/javascript targets, bad timing?

Axel Hecht l10n.moz at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 7 11:57:31 PDT 2010

Hi all,

quick intro, I'm Axel Hecht, and I work on l10n infrastructure at Mozilla.

I'm looking into antlr for parsing a new l10n file format we're working on,
and we're looking for parsers in both JavaScript and Python.

I'm struggling finding a good starting point right now:

- 3.2.1 has broken JS support, and there's no python runtime for it.
- fisheye is down
- github is rather busted, version numbers don't match, code removal of
imports etc.
- hudson is offline
- 3.2.1 isn't tagged on github, so there's no obvious branch point, if I
ignored for a moment that JS is busted there.

So, am I sneaking in on this in a bad timing? Any recommendations on where
to focus my efforts?

Thanks

Axel