[antlr-interest] Filter mode and C#

Johannes Luber JALuber at gmx.de
Tue Sep 7 23:59:02 PDT 2010

>   You are not alone. Has been almost 1 year since 3.2 has been release,
> and I'm still hoping to use those new features.
> You may be able to find some old posts with preview builds, but not
> access to the source. Not sure what is wrong with the C# port... looks
> like its abandoned.

Hi,

I haven't abandoned the C# target, just being busy with work stuff. In fact, the current version in repo is nearly in sync with ANTLR 3.3. The only problem which prevents me right now to make an official beta is that my build process is broken and I haven't figured out how to repair this. Without build process I can't test if my templates still need some updates and I don't like to release software which is possible broken from the beginning.

For build process bug search purposes I wouldn't mind to send out my workingspace as it is. Need to find out where the problem actually is - the build scripts or my maven installation.

Johannes

> On 5/9/2010 19:10, Gareth Cox wrote:
> > Hey Peter,
> >
> > I'm basically trying to do the same thing.  Google search showed that
> antlr
> > 3.2 supports filter mode and the c# build is only 3.1.  Apparently if
> you
> > get the top of the source tree there is a work in progress version.
> > Unfortunately I've been unable to do that from the antlr website.

> Unsubscribe:

GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl