[antlr-interest] Trying antlr for python/javascript targets, bad timing?

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 8 13:20:04 PDT 2010

Is the issue with Python simply a matter of care and feeding, or is
there substantial work required to bring the runtime up to date?  (And
it was never clear to me whether or not StringTemplates were
supported?).  The combo of Antlr/Python is potentially quite useful to
us, and I might consider volunteering for the support role. However, I
don't think I could manage if the runtime is in bad shape -- I'm still
wrestling with Antlr itself.

Rick