[antlr-interest] comparing two parse trees

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 13:01:24 PDT 2010

This involves algebraic rewrites; you want to extend an algebraic normal form
(see wikipedia article) to include exponentiation and express division in terms
of negative exponents and compare formulae after conversion to normal form.  And
you probably want to do constant folding (another wikipedia article) while you
are at it.

--Loring