[antlr-interest] [stringtemplate-interest] Release of StringTemplate 4.0

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sat Apr 2 11:16:23 PDT 2011

Hi Jim,Yes that's an interesting point. If I reorganized source code, making the plug-in for mvn could be a serious hassle. Gr...I really hate the directory structure. it gives me gas every time I have to move around in the directory structure. I'll think about this.

As you say, however, we can simply create a artifacts from the jars. that way I can do whatever I want on the inside and simply provide to you the appropriate jar for packaging up as a maven plug-in. would that make everybody happy?

Ter