[antlr-interest] Problem with MismatchedTokenException

Kazuki kazuki.rebirth at hotmail.fr
Sat Apr 9 23:43:23 PDT 2011

If I understood well, the lexer will check for all tokens (NAME and VALUE)
even if I tell him to look only for VALUE. That look like weird ^^'

I'm a little confused about tokens... Your answer is very clear : I have not
to do such low level validation because, with the context, I can tell
exactly where the error is in the tree parser.

At this point of view, I should make an only token that match all other
tokens :

What can of tokens (expressions, conditions, etc...) I can use to correctly
distinguish them ?