[antlr-interest] Need pointers for getting comment statements in trees produced by v3 grammer files

Ankit A Gupta agupta213 at csc.com
Mon Apr 11 04:32:16 PDT 2011

Hi, I am currently using .g file (v3) and working on modifying nodes for
COMMENT statements for Java codes so that these statements are visible
after parsing. I have noticed that the channel for comment statements is
Hidden (something like $channel = HIDDEN;), because of which I can't see
the COMMENTS of Java code being parsed. If anybody can provide pointers so
that COMMENT statements can be seen in the tree generated after parsing,
that will be grateful.

Regards,
Ankit