[antlr-interest] Need help with ANTLR SQL grammar 3.0

Pratibha . pratibha.kr87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:31:17 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I m trying to write a SQL parser using ANTLR 3.0.

  I am looking for a SQL grammar which is not vendor specific and supports
  DDL/DML constructs (select/insert/update/delete and also join and nested
  queries) and also if it could support SQL vendor specific dialects. I
looked
  online and on antlr website for suitable ANTLR 3.0 SQL grammars but did
not
  find any complete grammar.

  I tried modifying the existing ones but moving the grammars from 2.x to
3.0
  turned out to be very painful and time consuming.Most of the 3.0 grammars
  are oracle/MSSQL specific and support only select statements. I also tried
  to make these grammars generic but again m facing lot of issues.

  It would be of great help if someone could suggest or point me to some
ANTLR 3.0
  SQL grammar which cud meet the above criteria. Even if not the complete
  grammar, then something to start with would also help.

--Pratibha