[antlr-interest] defining custom delimiters

xbranko xbranko at netscape.net
Tue Apr 19 13:59:59 PDT 2011

I've been using stringtemplate (3.2.1) for a while now, and have searched
around the internet to find out if and how one should go about defining
custom delimiters. I use $..$, but have a need for additional delimiter, and
can't really use <>, as the documents are html, i.e. full of < > symbols.

I tried building from source hoping the mvn build would reveal how .g files
are used to generate .java classes, but mvn build is broken (tried using mvn
2.0.9 and 3.0.3).

Any help/pointer/wiki is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Branko