[antlr-interest] EBNF - XML representations

Hiran Chaudhuri Hiran.Chaudhuri at web.de
Mon Apr 25 04:13:49 PDT 2011

A grammar for parsing grammars is what ANTLR has builtin. How else would you define a grammar and make ANTLR generate the code?
Once such a grammar is parsed an AST should be available.

And since an AST is a tree structure, a simple TreeWalker could serialize it to XML.

I do not see the big difficulty here. But as I have not followed the full discussion I may have missed a bit...

Hiran