[antlr-interest] Looking for an example of tree walking using push/pop

Janet.Hurwitz at usc-bt.com Janet.Hurwitz at usc-bt.com
Thu Aug 4 12:48:29 PDT 2011

Hello- I'm working on a grammar that has nested subtrees. I am successfully parsing the input to create the AST, but am having trouble navigating the tree to build the structure my Java program needs. The output is a HashMap<String,Object>.  When it's not a leaf node, the Object in the map will be a HashMap<String,Object>. Can you point me to some examples of more complicated tree walkers than the ones I've been able to find? I have been though the video tutorial as well. Thanks in advance.