[antlr-interest] Fedora antlr3-tool command line antlr returns version 2.7.7

The Researcher researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:52:05 PDT 2011

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the response.

Last week I spent a few days documenting how to install Linux on a virtual
machine, Java, ANTLR, Eclipse, ANTLR IDE and ANTLRWorks without using
packages and it does work, but the instructions have screen shots for each
Enter or mouse click and thus are very long, but exact.

It was suggested that I try the packages as they should be easier and
shorter. Right now I am leaning toward what you suggest because one can
learn what goes into an ANTLR system and why, as opposed to it being done
behind the a front-end. Doing it by hand also means I don't have to figure
out why extras are there and then explain them.

Thanks, Eric