[antlr-interest] Antlr3 Maven Plugin - import cannot be resolved

Jeremy Long jeremy.long at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:32:41 PDT 2011

I am trying to setup a maven project utilizing the antlr3-maven-plugin
(version 3.4). I generated the project in Eclipse using m2e and the
antlr3-maven-archetype version 3.4. The generated sources are correctly put
into the "target/generated-sources". However, the classpath in Eclipse is
not updated to reference the generated classes so I cannot import any of the
generated code to use in other classes. This occurs with just using the
arntl3-maven-archetype with the TLexer.g, TParser.g, and TTree.g.

Any hints on this?

Thanks,

Jeremy