[antlr-interest] JavaScript Target

Gary Miller gary at sumwise.com
Wed Aug 17 18:34:55 PDT 2011

Hey Jeff,

I can't talk to the JS target, but I get to JS via a round about root.
ANTLR -> Java -> JS using the GWT compiler.
There are some minor changes needed for the ANTLR runtime to be GWT
compatible.
For 3.2 I've put these online at http://code.google.com/p/gwtified/

There is a nice project that enable the generated JS code
being accessible as a JS library http://code.google.com/p/gwt-exporter/

There is quite a lot of tooling need to get this to work, but imo it's worth
it.

If there is interest I might invest some time, branch antlr at github, get
gwt working for 3.4 and setup build support.

Regards
Gary