[antlr-interest] AST within Qt's QTreeWidget?

Sam Barnett-Cormack s.barnett-cormack at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Aug 25 03:31:47 PDT 2011

On 25/08/2011 10:48, Christian Benjamin Ries wrote:
> Hello,
>
> could you give me some information how I can display an AST within a
> QTreeWidget?
>
> Suggestions, links, already running implementations would be
> perfect!
>
> I use the C-target for my work.

I can't say anything specific, but I can say that I've done a similar
use-case (in Java, and not an ANTLR AST but a different tree structure)
just by making use of the adapter pattern, wrapping the tree in a class
that provides the functions expected by the GUI and delegating to the
'real' tree.

Sam