[antlr-interest] AST within Qt's QTreeWidget?

The Researcher researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:57:21 PDT 2011

FWIW

I have been generating many dot files lately and the applications for them
run from turning them into static images, to standalone viewers, to
integrable components, to editors. The dotty app from the graphviz site is
nice for a quick view but the best integration I have seen so far is what is
done in ANTLRWorks.

Right now I just need screen shots from dot files and am using ZGRViewer
because it lets me move and resize the images better than dotty, but it
can't move the individual nodes. However ZGRViewer is based on ZVTM ,
http://zvtm.sourceforge.net and is Java based, which might be worth a look.

Eric