[antlr-interest] Simplifier.g generates invalid Java for release 3.4 Jul, 19 2001

David Meibusch David.Meibusch at csgi.com
Wed Aug 31 22:48:54 PDT 2011

Following up on post with the same subject:
http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2011-August/042470.html

I've just upgraded from 3.2 to 3.4 and I've encountered the same issues
with our own combined grammar:

The generated parser contains numerous predicates with missing variable
names (invalid Java syntax):

    public final void synpred81_EPM_fragment() throws
RecognitionException {

        Token =null;

        ;void  =null

I think the previous post above indicates that an example grammar
exhibits the same issue.

I can post more details (perhaps a repro grammar) if no-one has a simple
fix or workaround.

Regards,

Dave

All emails in this message string and any attachments are the confidential information of CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSG), or its affiliates and subsidiaries, and may contain privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the sender; unintended recipients are not authorized to read or otherwise use the information contained herein.