[antlr-interest] Read grammar, manipulate it, and save changes

Eric researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 05:33:32 PST 2011

Hi Christian,

Off the top of my head, try using toStringTree() which is a method in
BaseTree to convert the AST to text. This will add the ( and )  and spaces
but no line formatting.
You can use toStringTree() as a starting point to write your own method
that adds line formatting.

ANTLR does not have any methods I know of to construct an internal
representation of a tree from a text file.

Hope that helps, Eric