[antlr-interest] urgent help required ...

James Ladd james_ladd at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 25 18:58:36 PST 2011

Hi All,

I need some help.

I have a grammar here https://github.com/redline-smalltalk/redline-smalltalk
and it have done my best but I now have a few edge cases that end with a "no viable alternative"
error.

I don't really know where to start to resolve the errors.

If you would be interested in helping, or if you can help but would require payment please
let me know a.s.a.p - and I'll send you the list of about 5 errors that I need fixed.

This is urgent to me and the community that is using this tool. I have some issues to fix so
as to not hold up further development.

If you are interested please reply here or email james underscore ladd at hotmail dot com.

Rgs, James.