[antlr-interest] v4 "Honey Badger" teaser

Sam Barnett-Cormack s.barnett-cormack at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Dec 29 18:07:01 PST 2011

Assuming unicode featureset, a proper semantic case insensitivity would
be lovely - so the unicode properties were used to determine whether
there was a case-insensitive match. Someone might have a use for other
unicode matching, though, like base-glyph matching (ignoring diacritics).

No idea if either is practical...