[antlr-interest] R: Compile errors with CSharp2 Target

Massimiliano Donini maxgbr at hotmail.it
Tue Feb 15 00:04:32 PST 2011

Can you attach source (generated) code?
In C# target there are some differeneces from java Antrl runtime (e.g. Token
interface is called IToken you can find others differences here:
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Antlr+3+CSharp+Target?focusedCommen
tId=25559049#comment-25559049)
If you send generated code and maybe test grammar I can give you more info.

Best regards
Max