[antlr-interest] Antrr 3.3 template Output

Massimiliano Donini mdonini at gpi.it
Tue Jan 11 02:18:21 PST 2011

Nobody has the same error?
I see that in ST.stg there is an invocation of getTemplate() method  in
ruleRefAndListLabel that have to be replaced with the Template Property
(for C# 3 target).
I would also ask a question for grammar's attributes:
Why we have different attributes name for differents target, eg text
attribute for a rule?
I think that grammar (except for action) can be the same for each target
language and then the StringTemplates for code generation can handle it
in the correct way (in Java would become a call to getText() method and
in C# a call to Text property).
This is just my opinion, what do you think?

Best regards Max