[antlr-interest] Feature for ANTLR Works

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Jan 29 13:49:34 PST 2011

Hi Jean,

Let user have type a rule as

Constant
    :   type expression
    ;

And there is no yet rules type and expression.

Now user need type

type
    :
    ;

expression
    :
    ;

May be its possible add auto-generation of such missing yet rules on demand?

But question is where to insert them? In big grammar, I do not want scroll
yet to that new place, and if not scroll then how to find them fast ...

So may be better generate them into clipboard on e.g.
  cmd + option + click  on such missing yet rule.

Then I can jump into place I want in grammar and do PASTE  cmd + v

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology