[antlr-interest] maven plugin dependencies?

Joël Marty joel at lolnet.org
Sun Jul 3 09:28:18 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm encountering a problem when trying to use the antlr plugin for Maven.
The console shows this message when the project is built (I use m2eclipse):

Build errors for rdfizer;
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to
execute goal org.antlr:antlr3-maven-plugin:3.3:antlr (default) on
project rdfizer:
Execution default of goal org.antlr:antlr3-maven-plugin:3.3:antlr
failed: Plugin org.antlr:antlr3-maven-plugin:3.3 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved:
Failed to collect dependencies for org.antlr:antlr3-maven-plugin:jar:3.3 ()

Any idea? I couldn't find any information for that error on the web.