[antlr-interest] grammar for mixed languages syntax

Sébastien Kirche sebastien.kirche at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:24:18 PDT 2011

Hi,

I would like to build a grammar for a language that can embed sql
compliant statements.

Basicaly the language is a basic-like case insensitive syntax (with
for .. next, if .. end if classic syntax), but you can also insert
direct sql statement (that must end by semicolon), for example for
selecting data into a variable, or deleting, calling a stored
procedure... whatever. If you wonder what language I am mentioning, it
is the PowerScript language that is used by Sybase's Powerbuilder.

Could you give me some pointers about how to proceed, if that kind of
parsing is possible with antlr ?

Thanks.
--
Sébastien Kirche