[antlr-interest] CSharp3 target with 3.3.3 and extended AST Operators (or not).

G. Richard Bellamy rbellamy at pteradigm.com
Mon Jul 18 13:40:11 PDT 2011

Sam,

Thanks for responding - I appreciate your help and all the work you've
done on the C# port of the ANTLR tools.

I'm using the C# port of Antlr3.exe via the Antlr3.targets integration.

In the doc you authored "Visual Studio and the ANTLR C# Target" it shows
that I should be able to use:

between_number : number DASH<BETWEEN>^ number ;

or, if also declaring the type and text of the AST node:

between_number : number DASH<type=BETWEEN; text="BETWEEN">^ number ;

but in your example you have `ttype`.

I'm reasonably certain I'm missing something obvious...

-rb