[antlr-interest] Antlr C target with LibXML

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Jul 20 19:43:24 PDT 2011

The header files are interfering with each other. You probably need to
separate your logic from your parser .g file. However, unless you post all
of your project it is hard to see why. Look at the lines indicated as in
error and you will probably find some symbol that ANTLR defines that
libXML is also defining. When you know what it is, you can possibly undef
it before including the libXML headers. I will also try to make time
tomorrow to have a look at this.

Jim