[antlr-interest] 3.4 C target release date?

Justin Murray jmurray at aerotech.com
Fri Jul 29 08:24:36 PDT 2011

These two archives are identical, except for the name. I did a diff of

http://antlr.org/download/antlr-3.4.tar.gz\antlr-3.4.tar\antlr-3.4\runtime\C\dist\libantlr3c-3.4.tar.gz\libantlr3c-3.4.tar\libantlr3c-3.4\

and

http://antlr.org/download/C/libantlr3c-3.4-beta4.tar.gz\libantlr3c-3.4-beta4.tar\libantlr3c-3.4-beta4\

Using BeyondCompare, I found that only 3 files differ, and that within
these files the only differences were of the string '3.4-beta4' versus
'3.4'. So this is either still the beta release, or the beta has been
accepted as the final release without modifications.

- Justin