[antlr-interest] C# updates for ANTLR 3.4, StringTemplate 4.0.4

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Sat Jul 30 13:57:10 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I just finished updating the C# ports of ANTLR and StringTemplate for the
recent releases of ANTLR 3.4 and StringTemplate 4.0.4. This is a significant
update for the C# port, and includes the following in addition to the
updates found in the corresponding Java versions.

.         The CSharp2 target has been updated to use the same runtime
assembly as the CSharp3 target (Antlr3.Runtime.dll).

.         Tree grammars with "filter=true" now automatically generate the
required overridden implementations of TreeFilter.Topdown and/or
TreeFilter.Bottomup.

.         Improved support for delegate grammars in the build process (set
their Build Action to AntlrAbstractGrammar and Custom Tool to
MSBuild:Compile).

.         Improved Tool performance.

The documentation and downloads can be found at the following page:

http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Antlr3CSharpReleases

Also, if you end up using (and liking) my Visual Studio 2010 extensions, I
appreciate the reviews on the Visual Studio Gallery. :)

Thank you,

Sam Harwell