[antlr-interest] gunit failing on update to ANTLR 3.3

Simon Marchi simon.marchi at polymtl.ca
Mon Jun 6 16:47:32 PDT 2011

I also have experienced some strange behavior with gunit, although it
is the first time I use it. I sent a message about this on May 20
(http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2011-May/041650.html)
and have seen one or two other on the same subject. I would really
like a follow-up on this !

Thanks,

Simon