[antlr-interest] minimalistic grammar approach

Arturo Hernandez arthernan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:23:56 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,
I am making a spec for code generation that I am intending to use on my own Information Systems development
My first step is to create a minimalistic implementation independent (II) grammar with support for record types, nested records, typed arrays, function calls and basic loop and contol logic. Such that expressions in a language that implemented this II grammar would be easy to translate to any language. And also easier to manipulate.
Hash arrays would also be supported and the typical collection loops. Would also be supported.
Does anyone here have any suggestions. Is there such a thing or close to it already implemented in ANTLR.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Arturo-- Object orientation works by hiding data behind more complex data. --