[antlr-interest] Changes to C runtime for 3.4

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Jun 24 10:44:59 PDT 2011

Thanks, I will look in to that. Perhaps a last minute change broke it.
However, the string stuff is only supported for 8 bit and UCS2 characters
in the runtime as I don't want to write all that code for every encoding,
when it is just a convenience thing that has caused more trouble than it
is worth. I must have taken out the init of that method in UTF8 mode.

Jim