[antlr-interest] Generating source code from the parser/AST using the runtime library

Young Hee Park ypark3 at ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 29 22:44:48 PDT 2011

Hello,

I just start looking at the ANTLR and tried to run some examples downloaded
from online. I got the JAVA lexer and parser generated for C language and
could construct the parser tree with some C source codes. Now, I am
wondering if I can modify the parser tree using the JAVA runtime library and
generate the modified source code as output. If possible, is there any
functions generating the source code from a parser tree object?  None of
examples I tested shows this. I have no idea of what to do.

Thanks a lot!

Young