[antlr-interest] Updated CSharp2 Runtime in "main"?

g4 at novadsp.com g4 at novadsp.com
Fri Mar 4 17:18:04 PST 2011

Felix

>> Is there a development version with updated CSharp2 runtime?

I've been able to use the CSharp2 run-time with the following changes,
the original code was pulled as a tarball from Atlassian:

* Atlassian CSharp2 running is missing the IASTRuleReturnScope file.
Implemented as

namespace Antlr.Runtime
{
     /** <summary>AST rules have trees</summary> */
     public interface IAstRuleReturnScope<T>
     {
         /** <summary>Has a value potentially if output=AST;</summary> */
         object Tree
         {
             get;

* The following typo appears to be in all versions of the VS2008 .csproj
files (the file does not exist either):

   <Compile Include="IAstRuleReturnScope`1.cs" />

HTH