[antlr-interest] Imaginary Node Constructor T[token-ref, "text"] throws error: missing attribute access on rule scope: token-ref

The Researcher researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:46:30 PDT 2011

FYI

In using Imaginary Node Constructor  T[token-ref,"text"]  as documented in
"The Definitive ANTLR Reference" pg. 176,
the error  "missing attribute access on rule scope: token-ref"  was given.

I was able to use  T["text"] as documented  in
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Tree+construction.

I used the bug report for another bug a few days ago, but never saw it added
to the bug list, so I am using the interest list here instead.

Thanks, Eric