[antlr-interest] Geting all tokens from lexer / token stream

Bart Kiers bkiers at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:03:17 PDT 2011

CommonTokenStream inherits getTokens() which returns a List of Tokens.
You'll need to cast them to a Token (or something that extends a Token),
since it's a non-generics List list:

CommonTokenStream tokens = new CommonTokenStream(lexer);
for(Object o : tokens.getTokens()) {
  Token t = (Token)o;
  System.out.println(t);
}