[antlr-interest] Lexer code missing @header info

David Smith david.smith at cc.gatech.edu
Fri May 13 06:08:03 PDT 2011

I'm using ANTLRWorks to generate java code form a grammar with the
front-end listed below.  The code generation works flawlessly
producing XXXLexer.java and XXXParser.java as expected with one minor
annoyance.  The "package parser;" line makes it into XXXParser.java,
but not into XXXLexer.java.  I therefore have to manually edit
XXXLexer.java.  Not really a big issue, but is there an easy cure?

______________________
grammar XXX;
options {
     output=AST;
     ASTLabelType=CommonTree;
}
tokens{ STATLIST; }

@header {
package parser;
import java.util.HashMap;
}

David M. Smith http://www.cc.gatech.edu/fac/David.Smith
Georgia Institute of Technology, College of Computing
Sent from my ASR-33 Teletype