[antlr-interest] missing MATCHRANGE macro

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sat Nov 5 09:47:52 PDT 2011

It isn't missing, so perhaps if you gave some information, we might be
able to help you.

Such as:
what version of the tool,
what version of the runtime,
what operating system,
what compilers,
what your grammar looks like,
what the actual error messages are,
how you compiled it,
and what makes you think that the macro is not present.

Just out of interest, suppose I had just said "Yes"? ;) Seriously though,
you need to ask your question a little better than this.

Jim