[antlr-interest] grammar works in antlrworks debug mode but not eclipse

D. Frej dieter_frej at gmx.net
Thu Nov 10 02:04:46 PST 2011

Hi,

I created a grammar with the latest antlrworks. With antlrworks' debug
functionality I "tested" the grammar. For proper throughout testing I
copied the generated Lexer and Parser code to my eclipse project. The
only change I made to the code was to add a package declaration.

However, when I ran the code in eclipse only some rules works but not
all. An input that works perfectly in antlrworks debug functionality is
not working in eclipse. Any suggestions? I tried it with antlr-3.4 as
well as an older version (3.1.1).

This behaviour happens to me for the first time, even though I am using
antlr for quite some time and in different versions.

Thanks,

- Didi