[antlr-interest] Efficient Strong LOOK1k Algorithm on GLA.

Borneq a.moderacja at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:49:35 PST 2011

I am reading parr.phd.thesis.pdf. On page 88(pdf:99) is this
algorithm. I don't know about some things:
var cycle: nonterminal; nonterminal like S,T,F? but is cycle1 = not-a-cycle
is-cycle-to-current-node is a flag?
In function retrieve-from-cache:
is called functions:
imaginary-terminal-to-nonterminal,only_element_off,is-entry-node,entry-node-of
etc also in store-into-cache.
To analyse this functions I need implementation in source. Where in
ANTLR source are this functions? This functions are implemented? I
search in LookaheadSet.java but not found.